Case Study Content Writing
Use your existing clients’ success stories to demonstrate your brand’s expertise and convert new business leads. Our writing professionals will take your data and details and write a case study for your business.
What you can expect from us
- We’ll write copy for one 1000-word case study for your business.
- We’ll complete one round of revisions.
- We’ll deliver the case study to you using Google Docs.
- We’ll set up an initial consultation call with you and provide ongoing chat support.
- We’ll submit regular reports on your project’s status.
What we need from you
- You’ll need to fill out a project questionnaire to help us get started. We can’t start working without it.
- You’ll need to provide detailed information regarding your business, the client, and the solution you provided, along with any relevant links.
Fulfilled by trusted digital experts
No long-term contracts
Hassle-free digital marketing
Are you ready to get started?
Signing up is fast and painless. Start today.
Frequently asked questions
- What kind of information do I need to provide for the case study? What if I don’t have it?
- You’ll need to provide as much detailed information as possible about what your business does and the client you want featured in the case study. This includes describing the client’s problem, what solution you provided to the client to resolve their problem, what the client’s goals were, how you met those goals, and what results the client received from your solution. It’s best if you can provide specific data and client feedback, plus any relevant visuals or examples. If you don’t have this information yet, you’ll need to spend some time gathering it before purchasing this service.
- Do you have experience with writing case studies in my industry?
- Certain industries have unique needs we can typically accommodate. Our pros have experience writing in a wide variety of industries. We also conduct research so we can make sure we’re informed about your niche. If you have particular requirements for your case study, please tell your pro.
- Will the writing style match my brand?
- Before we get started, we’ll ask you to fill out a project questionnaire where you’ll tell us about your brand’s style, voice, tone, and personality so we can ensure our writing matches. We’ll also check out your website and existing content to better understand your brand. If you have specific guidelines for your case study, please explain when filling out your project questionnaire.
- Will you create custom images for the case study?
- This service does not include imagery creation.
- Will you design a layout for the case study that matches my brand?
- This service does not include layout design.
- Can I request revisions once the first draft is written?
- Yes, while we aim to get it right on the first draft, we do offer one round of revisions changing up to 25% of the case study. Any revisions need to be requested within one week after the first draft is sent to you.
- How will you deliver the case study to me? Who posts them?
- We’ll send you the case study using a Google Docs link. Once you receive it, you can post it wherever you’d like.
- How often will I hear from my pro?
- Your pro will submit regular project status updates to keep you informed on where things are at with your project. If you have a question for your pro outside of those regular updates, you can send them a message through your dashboard. They’ll respond within 1-2 business days.
- How do I get started?
- Getting started is simple. After you purchase, you’ll fill out a short project questionnaire to give your pro the info they need to get started. Once the questionnaire is submitted, your pro will send you a message within 1-2 business days through your dashboard to let you know they’re getting started or to ask you further clarifying questions if needed.